Part-time Videographer in Naples, FL, USA
BeautyDermaPro is seeking an enthusiastic, talented, driven and creative individual to join our team as a videographer in Naples.
- Operate video camera for shooting on location or in the studio
- Accomplish the bulk of the technical tasks related to production and post-production.
- Transport, set up, and operate audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions
- Edit and be passionate about editing filmed footage. Solid command of the Adobe Suite of products, including Premiere Pro, required
- Manage and organize library of footage and ensure all of the content is backed up appropriately and easily accessible.
- Must be reliable and dependable.
- Ability to work independently.
- Must be available to work flexible work schedules/hours including weekends.
- Must have your own equipment
- Must have your own transportation
You must have knowledge of the following:
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Video editing including Photoshop, Quicktime, Illustrator
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and HTML 5
- Have minimum of 2+ years of Digital Video
- Based on experience. Hours and flat fee rate will be discussed at time of interview.
- HTML5: 1 year (Preferred)
- Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Illustrator: 1 year (Preferred)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%