UX Researcher in Seattle, WA, USA
- UX Researcher (freelance)
- 20-25 hours per week across 4-5 UX projects per month
- 6 months with option to renew
- remote, US-based and can accommodate Pacific timezone coverage
An experienced freelance UX Researcher to join us in an ongoing engagement with a prominent IT client in Washington where you’ll be involved in activities including:
- Defining, planning and conducting user research
- Delivering compelling insights to the Product and Design teams
- Providing actionable feedback to guide Product and Design decisions
- Developing, innovating and evangelizing user research best practices
- 3+ years in a Usability Research role or relevant professional experience such as in Product Management
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Computer Interaction, Psychology, related field or similar work experience
- Broad experience in qualitative research methods, especially remote and unmoderated methods
- Comfortable with metrics; able to synthesize quantitative data with qualitative user research
- Proficiency in planning, scoping, conducting, analyzing and communicating research
- Effective communicator able to speak fluently with business people, designers, engineers and other stakeholders (in English)
- Very collaborative with a demonstrated ability to work effectively in a dynamic and creative environment
Preferred Skills, Experience:
- Experience with accessibility principles and tools (screen readers, magnification tools, etc.) in a UX context
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%