Animator/ Vlogger + Blogger in Miami, FL, USA
Animation Bee Studios, founded in 2016, provides 2D, 3D and VFX animation videos and graphics to clients right around the globe. Animation videos can be used for promotional purposes, training, engagement and entertainment purposes. This 2.5 year old business has grown significantly in the past year and we especially see a trend growing in 3D animation film productions. We have our main office in the Miami, Florida region and a branch just launched in the beautiful islands of Jamaica, Kingston. We intend in the next 5 years to have several other branches right around the globe, reaching our clients one-by-one.
We believe in outreach as an animation team and one of our promotional outreach methods we are trying to implement is video blogs. If you are an Animator, blogger and love producing videos of yourself in your studio and helping others learn about animation, then this is the job for you.
You Will Be:
- Communicating directly with and taking direction from CEO
- Producing monthly batches of video content that will be equally updated on the website’s blog
- Performing research on your client and becoming an expert
- Performing research on your assigned monthly topics to create unique, quality content
- Utilizing SEO best practices in your writing and tags, including the body, headings, and titles
- Reviewing, editing and proofing your videos and blog content to ensure your copy is high-quality, clean, and error-free
- Making edits and revisions as needed
- While the main emphasis will be to develop videos for our YoutTube channel, you’ll be expected to make updates on the blog, by placing the video from YouTube into the blog posts and writing a 50-100 word description on what the video is about.
As you apply to this job, consider the following questions:
- Do you have experience in animating?
- Do you have experience in blogging?
- Do you have a quality video camera or studio?
- Do you enjoy teaching others how to animate?
- Part-time, Temporary
- 2D Animation: 1 year (Preferred)
- 3D Animation: 1 year (Preferred)
- Blogging: 1 year (Required)
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
Overtime often available:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%