Developer in Westerville, OH, USA
GSW is looking to add a freelance developer to the team starting in mid-February.
- This position will focus on front-end development, and as such the candidate should have a solid working knowledge and ability to execute on modern web frameworks such as Bootstrap/Foundation & boilerplate. Along with that, having expertise in leveraging grunt/gulp build scripts are an absolute must.
- The candidate possesses good verbal and written communication skills and demonstrates a talent for teamwork and collaboration. A desire and excitement to explore new technology is a must.
- Accurately predict development timelines, be able to stick to them and react quickly to change.
- Ability to “own” a project by helping to identify missing pieces and solutions.
- The Interactive Developer is the first line of defense for the integrity of the build - a friendly/open working relationship with team members and vendor partners is an absolute must.
- Understand the pace of advertising. Things move quickly, ideas are fluid and need to be guided home in a calm, professional and optimistic manor.
- Explain sensitive and complicated issues such as graceful degradation / cross-browser compatibility to other non-technical teams such as account and production.
- Ability to handle client communication via email, phone, or in person when necessary
- Bachelor’s degree. Computer Science Degree Preferred, or comparable experience
- 3-5 years’ experience, preferably at an advertising agency or a start up
- Expert in OO JS, HTML, CSS3, mobile best practices, social media integration.
- Experienced in using LESS/SASS, leveraging gulp/grunt for builds.
- Expertise in working with GIT, both on an individual level and with teams.
- Experience integrating with a CMS (wordpress, drupal, sitecore)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%