FASHION PHOTOGRAPHER in Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are launching a fashion blog and are in need of a photographer 1-2 days per week [or more], depending on availability and upcoming events.
Honest, eager, enthusiastic, responsible, motivated, detail oriented, people-lover, interested in photography &fashion as a career – if this describes you, read on!
We are looking for a talented freelance photographer for our website and social media. The responsibilities will also include retouching/editing the images. We’re looking for someone who’s creative and editorial by nature and enjoys collaborative work with others in a team environment. The ideal candidate will be resourceful, responsive, and eager to get the job well done. A sharp eye and a defined, elevated style for photography is a must.
- Proficient shooting on DSLR cameras
- Strong communication, interpersonal and creative skills
- Overall knowledge of the fashion photography space
- Good knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Lightroom
- Proficient in editing photos to give it a complete well-produced look
- Ability to use lighting/natural lighting for images that are crisp, and clean
- Must have an editorial eye, bonus if you can take portraits as well
- Part-time, Contract
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Fashion Styling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Photoshop: 3 years (Required)
- Adobe Lightroom: 2 years (Required)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Los Angeles, CA (Required)
Overtime often available:
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical end time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%