Graphic Designer in Denver, CO, USA
Captiva is always seeking freelancers who are creative thinkers with originality, imaginative flair and a working knowledge of graphic design, web design, and/or advertising. Candidate must be confident in translating expressed needs and ideas into concepts and designs that effectively communicate the desired message. Projects cover a wide range including but not limited to branding and identity packages, brochures, catalogs, signage, and advertising campaigns.
- Graphic Design degree preferred
- 3 years minimum experience in the industry
- Proficient with Macintosh OSX and/or Windows operating systems
- Software: Print designers should be proficient in Quark Xpress, Illustrator & Photoshop (CS3), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), & Acrobat. InDesign preferred but not necessary
- Software: Web designers should be proficient in Photoshop, Fireworks & Dreamweaver (Macromedia Studio), Microsoft Office (Excel and Word), & Acrobat. Flash & osCommerce preferred.
- Knowledge of Web 2.0 practice
- Print designers should have good knowledge of pre-press and printing processes
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Strong typing skills
- Time management
- Multi-task & manage tight deadlines
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%