Graphic Designer in London, UK
At Power Of Knowledge, we work to shape the future of education. We are a team of creatives, producing a variety of contents for e-learning platforms.
We are based in London, UK, but you can work remotelyfrom anywhere in the world.
We are looking for a freelance graphic designer, to join us to work on infographics for educational purposes and assets design. The ideal candidate is a talented junior designer, who will be able to put his/her skills into practice, or an experienced designer, who can deliver quickly and efficiently.
- able to work efficiently and deliver quickly
- a pixel perfect kind of designer
- able to follow guidelines and precise instructions, ensuring the final product is up-to standard
- willing to bring-in your creativity and ideas
- good knowledge of Adobe Illustrator
- positive and friendly attitude
- knowledge of Italian (reading) is a plus, but not essential (be ready to test yourself on some Italian content!)
- ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- You will be paid per-project. Rates depend on experience.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%