Mid-Level Digital Designer in New York, NY, USA
We’re looking for a digital designer to work with us for ~8 weeks in December & January. We have a site we need to get completed and prepped to go to the development team (Sketch via Zeppelin) and need some support for a final push. Looking for someone to work onsite with our design team to:
- Collaborate to complete the design in all breakpoints (statically in Sketch)
- Help get Sketch files ready for dev and ensure consistency across the project and all breakpoints
- Finalize files for export of final art and exports for production
- Collaborate with the lead designer to make necessary assets (svgs, jpgs, etc), treating the art and creating templates for ongoing work— help annotate behaviors for developers
Basically, be a hero and help us get across the finish line!
- You have done this before! Must know Sketch and ideally how to prep files for a Zepplin release to the dev team.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%