Senior Designer in New York, NY, USA
We are looking for a talented, content-driven senior designer to work with our creative team. You will be responsible for creation of design solutions across media. Our work spans the breadth of brand expression, from brand identity to annual and social responsibility reports to websites. Strong visualization skills, along with a solid understanding of our clients’ business, the capability to simplify complex ideas and communicate them visually with impact, are essential.
At IOP, you will:
- Create great designs through final execution
- Work in multiple channels including print, digital and video
- Lead creative relationships with well known brands and thoughtful nonprofits
- Collaborate with a talented team of designers, writers, strategists and coders
- Direct photography, illustration and video
- Mentor and inspire younger designers
- 5+ years graphic design experience
- A portfolio demonstrating editorial expertise in digital and print with applications in branding, marketing and corporate communications
- BFA/MFA or equivalent education in graphic design
- Reside in the New York metropolitan area
- Experience with annual reports, web and print, a plus
- A deep understanding of best practices in web design and UX
- Knowledge of the design and production cycle for print
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%