Senior User Experience Designer in Dallas, TX, USA
Role Definition: We are looking for a talented Senior Experience Designer (Contract/Freelance) to join our Plano Office. If you love to ask questions, analyze answers, challenge conventions, and define beauty within complex systems then we would love to talk to you. Senior Experience Designers at Rightpoint can easily move back and forth between collaborative and independent projects. They possess the ability to focus in on project requirements and identify the right solutions to meet them. They attack the small and large problems with the same relentless pursuit for clarity and creativity.
If you would like to surround yourself with people that share the same passion for design and exploration, please see how you align with the needs listed below.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you need to have:
- An amazing online portfolio that showcases multiple types of projects and solutions
- 5 or more years of professional experience in the experience design field
- A tireless desire to learn and share your thinking
- A great collaborative attitude
- Ability to manage multiple projects demonstrating executional excellence
- Proficiency in creative, office and UX design tools such as Axure, Sketch and Invision
- Ability to prototype solutions
- Understanding and your own examples of industry standard research techniques
- Ability to clearly articulate your point of view utilizing visual storytelling
- Understanding of foundational front end design
- A burning passion for art and science
It’s also great if you have:
- Agency experience
- Content Strategy experience
- CMS, portal or product design knowledge
- Media editing capabilities (for research documentation)
- Additional design education such as certificates, workshops or internships
- Crazy karaoke skills
- Experience working with internal portals/intranets (SharePoint etc.)
- Rightpoint Offices - Plano
- 2-4 months, possible extensions
- APPLICANTS MUST BE PERMANENTLY AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S… WE ARE UNABLE TO OFFER SPONSORSHIP AT THIS TIME.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%