Social Media Manager in London, UK 🌎
The role requires a positive, proactive and confident individual whom is highly creative with a strong understanding of social media best practise and proven platform expertise.
- Maintain and execute NET-A-PORTER’s social media strategy across multiple markets and multiple platforms
- Manage the social calendar for NET-A-PORTER social channels across multiple platforms and in line with business needs, with a focus on engaging and original content
- Manage all creative development and production for the social media platforms
- Manage the social output across all channels, liaising with internal teams
- Proven experience in copywriting, with a focus on consumer facing content within the luxury space
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimise performance of existing social media platforms
- Keep all social media channels up-to-date with content from relevant departments
- Work alongside Social and internal teams to drive channel innovations and ensure content is aligned with business objectives
- Keep up-to-date with the world of social media
- Research and implement social media opportunities and new platforms
- Identify new avenues to increase traffic, sales and new customers
- Manage departmental communications with external third parties, e.g. Sprinklr
- Previous management skills
- Have a passion for the world of Social Media
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience required
- Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the wider retail industry
- Strong copywriting skills
- Aptitude with numbers and strong commercial acumen
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Creative flair exemplified through proven track record of implementing successful and innovative marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods; requires ability to work extended hours and travel as needed
- Excellent work and customer care ethos
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a fast paced company
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Work has begun on this job
...but don't worry, your next job is waiting for you on the Jobs page