Social Media Manager in London, UK
The role requires a positive, proactive and confident individual whom is highly creative with a strong understanding of social media best practise and proven platform expertise.
- Maintain and execute NET-A-PORTER’s social media strategy across multiple markets and multiple platforms
- Manage the social calendar for NET-A-PORTER social channels across multiple platforms and in line with business needs, with a focus on engaging and original content
- Manage all creative development and production for the social media platforms
- Manage the social output across all channels, liaising with internal teams
- Proven experience in copywriting, with a focus on consumer facing content within the luxury space
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights and recommendations to optimise performance of existing social media platforms
- Keep all social media channels up-to-date with content from relevant departments
- Work alongside Social and internal teams to drive channel innovations and ensure content is aligned with business objectives
- Keep up-to-date with the world of social media
- Research and implement social media opportunities and new platforms
- Identify new avenues to increase traffic, sales and new customers
- Manage departmental communications with external third parties, e.g. Sprinklr
- Previous management skills
- Have a passion for the world of Social Media
- Must be detail-oriented, deadline driven, and able to multi-task with solid organizational and time-management skills
- Minimum 3 years work experience required
- Understanding of luxury retail, fashion industries and the wider retail industry
- Strong copywriting skills
- Aptitude with numbers and strong commercial acumen
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required
- Creative flair exemplified through proven track record of implementing successful and innovative marketing campaigns
- Ability to communicate effectively through a variety of methods; requires ability to work extended hours and travel as needed
- Excellent work and customer care ethos
- Ability to think clearly and calmly when faced with issues or problems
- Ability to cope well with the demands of a fast paced company
- Be a team player, understanding priorities and work load of other departments
Here are just a few of the amazing perks you will receive as an employee at the YOOX NET-A-PORTER Group:
- Our famous Staff discount
- Exclusive staff sales
- Season ticket loan or cycle to work scheme
- Matched contribution pension
- Multi-purpose insurance
- Eye-care vouchers
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%