Video Editor in Scunthorpe, UK
- IMMEDIATE START
- Competitive, based on experience
About the role
National Education Group is looking for a video editor to join our dynamic Creative Team to work on video content which reaches over 4,000 schools across the UK. The right candidate is someone who is excited about creating slick, professional content and must be driven to meet tight deadlines.
You will be editing footage to create professional webinars for school leaders, so perfection is key.
The role requires a focused, driven, hardworking individual who can use their initiative to create a perfect final product. You will have the ability to think outside of the box and bring new ideas/suggestions to the creative team.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The ideal candidate:
- Excellent knowledge and experience of working with Premiere Pro and After Effects - essential
- Experience with Illustrator and Photoshop - desirable
- Ability to work independently on content and creation of video projects
- Use own initiative when creating video content following provided brief and brand guidelines
- Constantly pushing to improve and develop the quality and style of videos
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work to post production schedules, managing multiple projects and deadlines
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Edit video footage in Premiere Pro and After Effects, within deadline and to the highest standard
- Create basic 2D animation content (advanced animation is a bonus)
- Research new ways of editing to help the efficiency of the videos and final output
- Work collaboratively with other members of the creative team
- Apply colour grading where required
- Edit audio where required
- Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%