Videographer and Editor in Stratford, CT, USA
SH Productions is on the lookout for a passionate and talented videographer to film episodes for the up and coming podcast, RealTalk! With Steven Harrison. The ideal candidate is dedicated to providing a high quality of work, professional and demonstrates strong communication skills. Reliability and punctuality is a must! Production will take place approximately once or twice a week during the evening in Stratford, CT. Flexibility to work Saturdays is preferred. Working from home is permitted for editing audio and visual segments for use on Social Media platforms.
- Operates video cameras, on location or in the studio, in the production of professional pre-recorded programming.
- Transports, sets up, and operates production equipment, including audio and lighting equipment, for field and studio productions.
- Computer edits audio and or video segments on a variety of tape and digital formats.
- Assists in repair and upkeep of studio and production sets and properties.
- Maintains equipment inventory and field and studio production schedules.
- Edit the audio and video from each episode and upload it into social media platforms for RealTalk including Podbean and Youtube.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Minimum Job Requirements
- High school diploma or GED; at least 1 year of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Equipment: You must supply your own video equipment; audio will be provided by SH Productions.
- Ability to operate, maintain, troubleshoot, and perform repairs to audio and video equipment.
- Ability to effectively manage time and schedules.
- Ability to configure, operate and maintain studio and/or field audio, lighting and associated production equipment.
- Knowledge of computerized video and audio editing applications and procedures.
- Knowledge of professional audio and/or video tape editing and post-production procedures, techniques, and standards.
Reimbursement for Services
- Payment for services provided including filming, editing of the audio and visual material and posting online to Podbean and Youtube for one (1) half hour session shall be 150.00.
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Video Production: 1 year (Preferred)
- Connecticut Drivers (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%