Videographer / Photographer in Asbury Park, NJ, USA
Adapting Social is looking for a hard working & creative social video Producer/Editor to help us grow our audiences across social platforms. The ideal candidate is a storyteller at heart - both visually and narratively. You will be responsible for writing compelling scripts and turning them into engaging videos optimized for social platforms. The ideal candidate has experience as a video producer, writer, editor and is used to collaborating across teams to make content that is new, interesting and highly shareable. This role requires you to work on multiple projects at once with the ability to project manage them yourself while never compromising the level of creativity.
- Produce, shoot and edit high quality, long and short-form videos in a wide range of styles in the field for our clients and in the studio, including interview pieces, talent-focused shoots, graphic videos, etc.
- Generate exciting and informative creative concepts with the media team.
- Cut versions of videos specifically for each major platform we are on in line with each’s best practices.
- Create micro-content for our client’s social presence.
- 2+ years of experience creating social first videos
- Experience creating a short-form video for platforms including Instagram, Facebook, and Youtube.
- Proven success in creating videos that perform well on YouTube
- Track record of creating a video that grows and engages social audiences organically.
- Advanced in Adobe Premiere required
- Familiarity with motion graphics and after effects preferred.
- Background in studio and field production required
- Deep knowledge of social media video best practices, landscape and ability to recognize stories that will drive views and shares
- Strong organizational skills with experience working on multiple projects with quick turnarounds
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%