Photographer in San Jose, CA, USA
Are you passionate about environmental portraits? Are you motivated, people-oriented, and able to adapt to new situations quickly? Want to work with a successful, high-growth company that’s transforming healthcare?
Work for Zocdoc as a freelance photographer! In this contract position, you’ll empower patients by helping them see medical practices, office staff, and doctor portraits while seamlessly booking appointments online.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
What you’ll do:
- Photograph healthcare professionals on-location in their offices. You’ll provide us with 20-30 final images to be used for these doctors’ profiles on Zocdoc.
- Communicate with our team of editors to ensure doctors receive the best photos possible
- Represent the Zocdoc brand in a positive light
- Access to a car. Some assignments will require extended driving.
- A minimum of 10-15 hours of weekday availability between the hours of 8am and 6pm
- Must own a DSLR and speedlight with experience shooting in various lighting conditions
- A can-do, positive attitude!
What you’ll get:
- Payment for each doctor photographed and reimbursement for mileage, parking and tolls.
- Feedback from a team of professional editors and the opportunity to expand your portfolio
- The chance to create a better healthcare experience for millions of patients!
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%