Website Copywriter in Hauppauge, NY, USA
Austin Williams is looking for a talented, experienced website copywriter to freelance for our agency and help us create bold, strategic and persuasive content for our clients’ websites. We specialize in four key verticals: healthcare, financial services, higher education and professional services.
- Participates in client website discovery sessions
- Conceives and executes website marketing content that delivers against the strategic brief
- Develops original concepts
- Works with VP/Communications Strategist to foster innovative solutions
- Develops web content that is clear, concise, mobile-first and search-optimized.
- Understands wire frames, UX architecture and how to use keyword mapping
- Develops and executes messaging strategy – primary, secondary, tertiary – for all content
- Collaborates with art directors and digital developers
- Complies with quality standards of the agency
- Talent, intelligence and imagination to write copy that engages site visitors and promotes conversions
- Minimum 3 – 5 years’ experience developing website copy/content
- Experience in at least three of our key verticals as described above
- Experience developing website content (beyond blogs)
- Decision-making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree
- Team player
- Copywriting for websites: 3 years (Required)
- Healthcare, financial services, professional services: 3 years (Required)
Overtime often available:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%