Graphic Designer in Portland, OR, USA
Casework is a Portland, Oregon based interior design studio with current projects along the west coast, Anchorage and Brooklyn. We are seeking a part time in-house designer to assist with design and development of brand collateral. Including presentation templates, photography organization and edits, website updates, newsletters, marketing campaigns.
- Professional degree in graphic design or industrial design
- 3-4 years of experience working as a graphic designer
- Experience working in a highly iterative, collaborative environment where people share work daily
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Adobe Creative Suite (PS + ID) are required
- Squarespace and mail chimp knowledge is a plus
- Impeccable execution and care for all aspects of design, from conceptual thinking to motion and visual design
- Current or imminent residency in PDX
- Develop internal and external presentation templates
- Newsletter campaigns
- Brand collateral
- Photo editing and organization of assets
- Part-time, Contract
- $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- graphic design: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Portland, OR 97214 (Required)
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
Overtime often available:
- 5 - 6 months
- 3 - 4 months
- 2 months or less
Full Time Opportunity:
Typical start time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%