Senior Project Manager in Collingwood VIC
We are a digital strategy, creative & product agency specialising in music, events & entertainment. Our client list includes some of Australia’s favourite entertainment brands, including Splendour in the Grass, St. Jerome’s Laneway Festival, Falls Festival, Chugg Entertainment, Fairfax Events and Future Classic, plus global lifestyle brands and businesses such as YouTube, JBL , Red Bull, Blundstone and Vue Group.
We’re on the hunt for a Senior Project Manager to lead the delivery of clients campaigns. These campaigns range from website builds and video content production. The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering multi faceted marketing projects and be a gun at owning the detail and distributing work between a team of specialists.
Must have a sense of humour and love a good dog meme!
- End-to-end client relationship management
- Develop replicable project management tools to use across projects
- Oversee and manage projects from brief to delivery, across design, development, content and digital, ensuring profitability and client satisfaction.
- Manage and oversee budget and expenditure on projects.
- Work with Bolster development and development team to scope, manage and deliver web & design projects.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to relevant team members.
- Effectively manage agency time and resourcing on projects.
- Willingness to get hands dirty, be agile and produce great content with lean resourcing / time
- Effective stakeholder management.
- Ability to foresee and manage risks.
- Represent Bolster in client meetings and be able to be able to talk to all parts of the business.
- Understand how the Digital, Content & Creative teams at Bolster can work together on projects.
Need to have
- Project management skills, with proven experience in bringing projects to life, especially in the digital channel.
- Minimum 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Realistic understanding of design and development timelines.
- Understanding of digital strategies, platforms & technologies.
- Schedule and detail task level development tasks.
- Ability to communicate with creatives, developers, digital managers and clients effectively.
- Experience in the music, entertainment and/or lifestyle verticals.
- Experience dealing with brands from various corporate levels.
- Understanding of content strategies and social media frameworks.
- Experience with Jira, Wordpress, Asana, Harvest and developing gantt charts.
Nice to have
- Google Adwords and Facebook Blueprint certifications + experience running campaigns.
- Experience with web applications and software such as: Photoshop, video editing software, Google Tag Manager.
- Qualifications in project management.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%