Freelance/Intern Marketing Copywriter in Los Angeles, CA, USA
We are currently seeking a Freelance/Intern Marketing Copywriter for our fast growing team in Downtown Los Angeles. Working closely with the marketing team, Copywriter will produce content to be used in email newsletters, digital ads, social media posts and other brand and marketing collateral such as catalogs and one-page sales guides. We are looking for someone who can grasp the brand tone and voice immediately but continue to push it with their fresh, interesting, and passionate writing style and personality.
- A creative and imaginative copywriter with a knack for picking up on different tones and messaging across a variety of audiences. An ability to sell with their writing skills.
- The ideal candidate will be both a tactical and conceptual writer with a contemporary approach and aesthetic value helping the end user, often a layman or novice user, to understand the product, service, or process
- Concept and write email newsletters, digital ads, social posts
- Bringing fresh ideas and angles to our brand and product communications through creative writing skills
- Research products by reading product specifications and other documentation
- Maintaining a competitive watch on top competitors’ blogs, emails, website copy, course releases, and ad campaigns
- Handle responsibilities on multiple assigned projects and be able to prioritize appropriately
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Journalism, Advertising, Business Administration or related discipline or equivalent combination of education and relevant experience
- One to two years of professional experience in both copy-writing and copy editing
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Being comfortable working independently without direct supervision
- Proven positioning, marketing, copy/technical writing skills for a technology based company
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to develop messaging and gather details
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%