Photographers in Indianapolis, IN, USA
We need a Photographer for either: a 2 day (8 hours per day) OR 1 day, 12 hour photography job, however, depending on speed and expertise, the job may be completed within 1 day (12 hours) preferably College Students / Freelance / Amateur
You must have:
- A mindset driven by creative solutions with a “get it done” attitude.
- Time management and flexibility.
- Ability to accept constructive feedback. This can be an individual task if you so choose.
- Can take product photos to be used in an eBay and other ECommerce platform.
- Experience uploading images to Google Drive.
-Prepare product for photo.
- If you don’t want to edit photos, not a big deal, but great photos
- Effectively arrange product for photo.
- Proficient with a digital camera.
Required Experience and Competencies:
- You gain valuable experience and are able to use these for your portfolio.
- Own DSLR camera and at least 40mm to 60mm macro lens
- Basic to Full understanding of technical photography, especially focal length, aperture, shutter speed, ISO, and white balance
- Basic to Full Knowledge of Tethered shooting
- Experienced with Adobe programs such as Lightroom and Photoshop is an advantage but not required.
- $25.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Indianapolis, IN (Required)
- English (Preferred)
- One week or less
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%