Presentation Designer in Pontiac, MI, USA
We’re looking for experienced contract/freelance Presentation Designers who want to put the skills they’re most proud of into making great visual presentations, graphics, and media work. You’ll be supporting the creation of presentations for Fortune 500 clients/brands and executive teams in technology, in fields such as consumer goods, entertainment, media, financial, healthcare and more to tell their stories to the world. We dissect and transform complex stories into stunning visual design that engage and motivate audiences to take action.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Your portfolio speaks for itself demonstrating a solid mastery of PowerPoint and/or Keynote (Required)
- Is able to streamline workflow between CS apps while being well-versed in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Visual problem solver—you dissect complex information to simplify and abstract it for easier audience digestion
- Comfortable in both the lead seat and supporting seat for different projects as needed
- Ability to prioritize projects, communicate progress, and deliver on time
- Asks questions until the next steps are absolutely clear in their mind’s eye
- Professionalism regarding time, costs and deadlines
- Strong presentation design portfolio with 3+ years of design work experience preferred
- Software skills should include mastery and efficient use of PowerPoint and/or Keynote, Adobe CS applications: Photoshop and Illustrator
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent self-management skills with experience in an agency environment
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%