Remote Umbraco Developer in London, UK
We’re looking for experienced freelance .Net Software/Web Developers who love to work on a variety of projects?
We need to add Umbraco Developers to our developing talent pool. To work flexibly either from our office at Mindspace Shoreditch or remotely. The successful candidate will be expected work hands-on scoping, developing, realising, launching and supporting projects, using a range of server-side technologies and the Umbraco CMS platform.
- Development of, and maintenance to, CMS websites on the Umbraco platforms and bespoke applications in C# .NET
- Ensuring code produced by you can be shared and re-used by others where appropriate
- Ensuring your work is written to best practice and passes internal testing and UAT
- Working to project plans, milestones and estimates to deliver projects and changes on time
- Owning and ensuring resolution of assigned support issues, within agreed timescales
- Scoping and estimating of projects and changes within the remit of the technology when required.
Essential skills and experience
- 2 years + commercial experience in developing in C# & ASP.NET
- 2 years + experience of working with Umbraco CMS
- Umbraco CMS 6+
- C#, .NET Web Forms & MVC
- Great problem-solving skills
- Collaborative team player
- Excellent communication skills
- Contract / Freelance
- London or remote
- Dependant on experience
- Join our talent pool
- £300 to £350 /day
- development: 3 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%