Freelance/PT Graphic Designer in Clearwater, FL, USA
Under the supervision of the Senior Graphic Designer, the freelance graphic designer will develop and produce both print and web materials. This includes but is not limited to: brochures, flyers, web banners, print and online ads,. Applicants MUST be proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign.
The freelance position will be on an as-needed basis to work in-house at our Clearwater, FL office. This is a part-time freelance position and the work schedule will be limited to 3 days a week – 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (specific days can be flexible).
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Graphic Design projects
- Assist with Print Production activities
- Support sales and marketing activities to existing and new customers.
- Marketing & Graphic Materials- assist with updating and reformatting existing sales and marketing material
- Other duties may be assigned on an as-needed basis
- Degree in graphic design or related field
- 2 - 4 years Graphic Design Experience
- Demonstrates a collaborative working style
- Ability and desire to learn new skills
- Attention to detail in all aspects of work
- Self-starter that demonstrates initiative
- Proficient in Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign
- DESIRE TO CREATE FLYER, SOCIAL, AND PROMOTIONAL MATERIAL IS A PLUS
Compensation & Hours:
- This position is 20-25 hours per week. Compensation based on experience and skill level.
- Part-time, Freelance
- $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
Overtime often available:
Typical start time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%