Designer in Denver, CO, USA
90octane is a full-service agency dedicated to helping clients connect at all stages of the customer lifecycle. With our clients’ revenue goals as our north star, we strategize, execute, measure and optimize targeted campaigns that link their capabilities to their prospects’ top challenges. And we approach everything a little differently, digging deep into our clients’ industries to arm our strategies with insight, breaking down department silos so each team member can give their best, and always speaking our minds when it comes to how to make clients’ businesses stronger. Oh, and we don’t track time. We believe hours and minutes are better spent doing great work for our clients—and ourselves.
Our creative team is looking for freelance designers that think big, drive strategy and create stunning work. Our freelancers will provide a unique perspective, push digital boundaries and deliver creative that grabs attention and compels action. If you thrive on creating work that takes risks and provokes thought, read on.
- Execute on creative concepts from a creative lead from start to finish
- Make good decisions and meet deadlines set by the creative lead and/or client
- Develop the aesthetic/creative design of interactive campaigns, websites, landing pages, email, and other digital media
- Collaborate with members of other departments to ensure effective implementation
- Persuasively present creative concepts and work to both internal and external audiences
- 3-5 years of experience in digital design
- 2+ years of experience in a client-services or agency environment
- Based in Colorado with the ability to work onsite during regular business hours
- Strong working knowledge of digital marketing, the creative process, interaction design and user-centered experience design
- Strong expertise with Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Ability to effectively prioritize workload to meet deadlines and objectives
- Outstanding attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- A background working with writers, creative leads, and integrated media on projects
What We Want for You
90octane is the place to carve your own path rather than wait for it to be shown to you. It’s where you’ll find that balance between work time and you-time, surrounded by smart, supportive people who empower you to be your best. A place where your opinions matter—in fact, we expect them. Why? Because we believe that’s what it takes to do the best work of your career.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%