Copywriter in New York, NY, USA
- Must be fluent in English and Tagalog or Hindi
- 3-5 years advertising agency experience
- Must be able to attend brainstorm unique concepts and convey it for advertising & marketing campaigns.
- Strategically oriented, able to craft new business decks in collaboration with Planning & Account service team.
- Fluency in writing for paid & social media — standard/rich/custom banner units, social media posts, content creation.
- Up-to-date on digital & social media best practices ex. Responsive websites, hash tagging,
- Good presentation skills. Able to communicate ideas clearly.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Client Management
- Organization skills in physical and digital
- Ongoing Internet trends and viral videos
- Blogging expertise in-language and English
- Must be able to do live presentations
- Part-time, Temporary, Contract
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- Flexible schedules
- 1 year
Typical end time:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%