Magento / Web Developer in York, UK
Monster Group (UK) Ltd thrives in offering our wonderful customers a diverse range of high quality and great value products across loads of marketplaces; striving to be different at every step and having fun along the way! We are seeking a freelance Magento Web Developer to manage our bespoke Magento websites.
The successful person will:
- help us with hosting and developing our sites even further
- have experience with both Magento 1 & Magento 2
- be a fully qualified website developer
- be available at a moments notice in case of emergencies or website breakages
- complete any projects within a reasonable and agreed time frame
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Confirmed projects to get going with straight away:
- Migrate our website to a new server that we control. The link between our Magento site and our OMS cannot be lost or altered and there cannot be any more than 30 minutes downtime during the move.
- Set up staging server that mirrors the live site.
- Set up GIT repository for the dev site and live site so we can monitor changes.
Possible future projects:
- Pick up, finish, test and put live various projects which are on the go with our current developer.
- Add a “Marketplace field” to our Magento orders screen that would feed to our OMS.
- A more detailed project breakdown will be given to the successful applicant.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%