SENIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER in United States
Powered By Reese, digital marketing firm is seeking a Senior Graphic Design Consultant. The ideal consultant should possess a strong knowledge of the graphic design and layout. The successful candidate will be responsible for creating Powered By Reese brand and client brand elements. The ideal consultant should have a very strong and in-depth knowledge of design principles. We are seeking a very energetic, outgoing and forward thinker.
As the Senior Graphic Design Consultant, you will assist in the development of marketing projects and creative approaches directly related to growing the business.
- Work hand in hand with the marketing on a wide array of web and collateral projects including advertisements, web banners, logos, brochures, flyers, brandbooks, styleguides, ebook covers, and promotional materials.
- Plan concepts of projects by studying relevant information and materials. Including layout and design of creative advertisements and presentations.
- Illustrating concepts by designing examples of art arrangement, size, type size and style
- Generate web comps and layout examples
- Other duties as assigned.
- 3-5 years of experience as a graphic designer
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design or related field.
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient with required desktop publishing tools, including Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Word, Excel (MAC Platform).
- Effective time management skills and the ability to meet deadlines.
- Able to give and receive constructive criticism.
- Understanding of marketing, production, website design, corporate identity, product packaging, advertisements and multimedia design.
Additional Skills (an asset):
- Basic knowledge of wordpress
- Photography skills.
- Marketing (general) and advertising.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%