SENIOR WEB DEVELOPER in USA
Powered By Reese, digital marketing firm is looking for a Senior Web Designer – Consultant to join its growing team. The ideal Senior Consultant should possess a strong knowledge of the HTML and CSS. The successful candidate will be responsible and client web projects. The ideal consultant should have a very strong and in-depth knowledge of UI/UX practices and be a self-starter. We are seeking a very energetic, outgoing and forward thinker.
As the Senior Web Developer – Consultant, you will assist in the website development/design projects from ideation to creation.
- HTML / CSS
- Photoshop / Illustrator / InDesign
- Graphic Design
- Google Analytics
- Ability to design based on trends and technologies (front-end)
- Strong understanding of UI and U importance
- Following brand guidelines and customers needs
- Providing creation direction and solutions where necessary
- Strong troubleshoot and problem solve (experience in making senior decisions without direction)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or other business-related field
- 3 – 5+ years of experience building websites and wireframes
- Experience working independently with minimal guidance
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills (experience in making senior decisions with direction)
- Proficient in word pressing, presentation tools and google suite
- Web Content Management
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%