Project/Account Manager in Birmingham, UK
Spark44 is a unique advertising agency. Established as a joint venture with Jaguar Land Rover globally, we’re not an in house department; we’re a separate business with a specialism in automotive and luxury goods across all platforms.
Our motto reflects our agency culture, “Be Bold. Be Brave. Be Honest”. We value individuals who are unafraid to question the status quo, who challenge authority and fight for the best idea. We are a fun, tight-knit group and strive to be the best in our business.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The Campaign Project Manager (CPM) is a critical role within the Birmingham office. The role has the responsibility for campaign content ownership (imagery and copy) for both digital and print and driving through overall delivery of the key printed materials for Jaguar Land Rover globally.
The role works with the Resource Managers in the various functions, and in-market teams involved in the delivery ensuring each is aware of the tasks at hand and on-track for delivery. They will be required to accompany the Account Director by regularly presenting to the client project status and highlight any risks and mitigation of them.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Deliver projects successfully – on time, on resource budget, on scope and to Spark44’s expected level of quality
- Develop accurate timing plans for the delivery of projects and present to the AMs and wider teams
- Responsible for accurate and honest reporting of the status of all project deliverables
- The internal ‘single point of truth’ for the project
- Identify, communicate and manage the Critical Path on projects
- Support the creation of a standardised project plan for brochure delivery
- Manage all internal and external stakeholders involved in delivery, including third party suppliers
- Facilitate communication and build lasting relationships between all internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure all creative and artwork time is booked in and the Resource Managers are briefed
- Brief market teams at the kick-off of the project and oversee the delivery to ensure it is on-time
At Spark44 we offer great benefits for our staff. We’ve listed the important ones below:
- 25 days holiday
- Quarterly bonus
- Life Assurance (4 x annual salary)
- Income Protection
- Pension (up to 5% contributory)
- BUPA Healthcare & Foresight Health Cash Plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Season ticket loan (interest free)
- Exclusive 25% discount on JLR Brand goods
- JLR Privilege Programme – up to 20% off Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%