Graphic Designer (Immediate start) in London, UK
This role will be based in Old Street HO, working 2 days per week for 4 weeks (a total of 8 days).
We are looking for a freelance Graphic Designer with a keen understanding of marketing asset design and creation (such as digital invites, online feature layouts) and experience in print (i.e. flyer poster design).
The right candidate will have the possibility to work as part our editorial team as well as support the E-com department in content upload though our CMS.
- Support the design team with building and redesigning all online features.
- Following brand guidelines to create recognizably ‘Browns’ content.
- Formatting and resizing images on Photoshop.
- Uploading, crediting and hyperlinking images in the CMS.
- Liaising with SEO and Ecommerce teams to ensure correct URLs are in place.
- Follow Editor’s pick of images.
- Knowledgeable of layout and design trends in digital and print.
- Familiar with designing to a grid based structure.
- Meticulous organisation skills with regards to filing and time management.
- Keen interest in fashion.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS and UX design.
- Any experience with a CMS is beneficial but not essential.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few weeks
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%