SALESFORCE DEVELOPER in Montréal, QC,Canada
We are not looking for a generic Developer who works alone. We’re looking for a team player, someone who wants to learn as much as share, someone who loves Salesforce solutions, talks about them, lives them! Are you a Salesforce Developer? Do you want to take on a challenge that will mark your career in a strong, nationwide company? Do you want to contribute to the establishment of a common customer relationship management (CRM) platform for the entire organization? You will be part of the ‘Salesforce Solutions Hub’ IT delivery team that delivers and works with business lines. A team that understands the needs of our colleagues and uses all its expertise to implement innovative, safe and quality solutions on the Salesforce platform!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Develop functionality for project, enhancement and platform maintenance delivery that meets standards outlined by technical architects * Develop functional and technical designs for an application that meets the defined requirements (business, system performance and standards) * Configure Salesforce, including: page layouts, validation rules, work flows, process builders, reports & dashboards, email templates using HTML, new objects, fields, forms, tabs, users, roles & profiles.
- Design and deploy custom logic for Visualforce pages, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, Lightning components, Asynchronous Apex * Develop web services, including API callout (REST, SOAP), wrapper classes, JSON parsing, demonstrating knowledge of integration, metadata, third-party integration tools and ETL with Salesforce * Create and run unit and integration tests to ensure the quality and reliability of Salesforce.com products
Beyond the tools and technical skills, it is also through your soft skills that you can bring real value to the group. We are a team that delivers, a team that delivers a high quality, maintainable, robust and scalable solution.
As an ideal candidate, you meet the following criteria:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree related to the industry and several years of relevant experience
- Experience developing software applications using: APEX, Visual Force, HTML, Java Script, Informatica, SQL. Knowledge of other object-oriented languages: Java, PHP, ASP.NET, design models are considered an asset
- Familiarity with DevOps concepts and tools: Source Code Management (Git-Bitbucket), Continuous Integration servers (Jenkins using pipeline as code concept), Continuous Build (Groovy, Ant), Artifacts Management (Nexus), Provisioning (Docker)
- Bilingual (French/English) You will join an Agile team in its scrum methodology, in its way of thinking and its complicity with the other teams. We are all different and it is this diversity that unites us.
- Contractuel, Freelance / Permanent
- Salesforce: 5
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%