Graphic Designer in Manchester, UK
TSK are seeking a versatile, creative and confident graphic designer on a freelance basis. This has the potential to become an ongoing Freelance role that can provide repeat work for the right candidate. You’ll be required to work onsite for this position.
You will be focussed on creating bespoke market leading documentation to win new business. Working closely with the Graphic Design Manager, you will use innovation and collaboration to bring ideas to life.
What you’ll do:
- Act as a supporting role to the in house Graphic Designer to create consistent design work including but not limited to: pitch documentation (Both digital & printed), presentations, event collateral, social media graphics and marketing material
- Produce professional bespoke proposals and presentations
- Design templates and sample layouts based on corporate identity
- Create compelling designs that effectively communicate key messaging
- Utilise best practice, brand guidelines and templates where applicable
- Liaise with the marketing team to assist with content creation and campaign graphics
- Liaise with the wider team (inc. account directors & interior designers) to develop templates and layout designs consistent with pitch documentation
What you’ll need:
- At least 2 years experience within a B2B environment in a freelance or other Graphic Design capacity
- Proven experience understanding and interpreting strict brand guidelines with creative flair
- Demonstrated experience of pitch document/publication output within tight deadlines.
- Excellent Adobe Creative Suite CC skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) InDesign will be used on a day-to-day basis
- Microsoft Office 2010-2013 skills in particular PowerPoint
- The ability to translate sometimes complicated processes into simple info-graphics, with an exceptional eye for detail, colour and consistency
- A strong understanding of print setup and production
- Detail-oriented, organised and able to work well with minimal supervision
- Strong organisation and time keeping skills
- Confident and articulate
- A positive mindset, a ‘can do’ attitude and a desire to continually improve and innovate
- To be able to work in an extremely fast paced environment, to meet short deadlines
- Strong photography, typography and layout skills
- Degree educated, or the equivalent of years in experience
- Strong copy writing/proofing skills
- Knowledge of design for digital platforms (digital publishing)
- Experience with social media management and design
- Experience with Mailchimp or other mailing platforms
- Experience in the workplace / property sector
- The ideal candidate will be able to provide a portfolio and understand the businesses we work with. Ideally we are looking for someone who is self-employed and keen to share in our success.
- Graphic Design: 2 years (Required)
- Manchester, Greater Manchester (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%