Seeking Web Developers in Washington, DC, USA
Are you a creative professional looking for a dependable stream of interesting creative projects? If yes! Apply to be a part of the TomahWares Approved Vendor Pool Today!
ABOUT THE VENDOR POOL:
As a result of the increase in our client workload, TomahWares, LLC is experiencing fast growth. We have a number of upcoming projects in our pipeline, and we are building our pool of vetted contractors to staff immediate and upcoming projects.
Specifically, we are looking for Web Developers with the at least five years of experience.
Ideal Vendor Qualifications:
- Have at least five years of demonstrable experience in your field of expertise
- Experience working on client-driven projects in a freelance or agency setting with strong project management skills
- Have a proven track record of project/client success
- Have an online portfolio and/or website available for review
- Strong software knowledge in Microsoft Suite, cloud-based project management systems; Willingness and flexibility to learn new systems as required
- Work well in a remote team setting
- Excellent writing skills and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, teamwork skills and time management skills
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy; personal initiative; reliability, flexibility and follow-up- exhibit grace under pressure
- Be able to provide three professional references
- Hold business insurance and is able to provide certificates of insurance as needed
How Does It Work?
- If qualified, submit your credentials via the link below to be reviewed. If selected, you’ll be invited to a video interview with the TomahWares team. If your credentials match our needs and your portfolio review and references check out, you will be invited to join the approved vendor pool. Once you are a member of the pool, you’ll have the opportunity to be assigned projects that match your skill set.
What’s In It For Approved Vendors?
(1) Consistent project-based work.
(2) Interesting projects for a variety of client types to grow your portfolio. (3) No middle man or platforms. Your entire check is yours (you pay your own taxes).
(4) Fair and prompt payments (as determined by agreement). Pay range for vendors $27-$75/hr (dependent on the project and qualifications).
(5) Opportunities for longer assignments (which means more consistent income over longer periods of time.)
(6) Respect, good communication and peace of mind.
Things of Note:
- Location: Remote work location OK. Vendors can be located anywhere in the world BUT vendors must be authorized to work in the United States and must be willing to attend planning meetings virtually during EST operating hours.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%