Social Media Marketer in Hounslow, UK
We are seeking an exceptional social media and marketing professional to join our UK team, working on a freelance self employed basis.
Ideally candidates should be close to Hounslow, London so that they can attend our head office as need be although remote working for the right candidate will be considered.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will manage all social media marketing for the company’s nutraceutical project. Your principal responsibility will be to find and source affiliates for the promotion of a new bespoke nutriceutical product aimed at high net worth individuals in the recreational drug enjoyment arena. Previous experience in marketing products for adult enjoyment/nutriceutical or alcohol products would be beneficial.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Generating product specific accounts on social media channels
- Be part of the product development team in ensuring the product is ready for market including market testing
- Working closely with affiliates to promote the products
- Posting a regular stream of lively updates and keeping these accounts active on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other Social Media channels
- Blogging regularly on our company Blog and other blogs
- Promoting the brands actively on social media, google ads and other channels
- Creating YouTube videos - using online tools or working third parties to script and shoot relevant videos/visual content for the portal and its social media channels
- Seeking PR opportunities in local and international press and media to promote the brands.
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for each community
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Produce market research on competitors and the market
- Continuously improve by capturing and analysing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proven working experience in social media marketing or as a digital media specialist
- Be excellent in spoken and written English
- Highly enthusiastic and excited about all the possibilities that marketing a new product in the evolving landscape of social media represents
- Be well-versed with social media trends and an active user in personal and professional life.
- Be proactive and takes initiatives to explore new ideas for our company to reach out to new users
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge
- Adequate knowledge of web design, web development, CRO and SEO
- Have had some exposure to traditional marketing – point of sale and PR
- Social Media: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%