Dating Advice Ghostwriter/Copywriter in San Francisco, CA, USA
Emlovz is a dating coaching and media site dedicated to helping men find a long term relationship. We are hiring a remote contract based writer to mostly “ghostwrite” for our lead dating coach (but also “contribute” under their own author name every so often).
We’re looking for someone who is active in the dating community and understands the current trends with regards to dating apps/online dating sites, early relationship advice, unique questions that men may wonder about women, sex, healing breakups, ect.
You must be passionate about helping to improve men’s lives, passionate about dating, very interested in writing about dating sites and apps, and willing to create research based articles that are informative, fun, and that outrank the competition.
- At least 1 year writing in the dating space (with a reporter focus)
Knowledge of AP Style
- Experience writing for Elite Daily, GQ, Men’s Health, Bustle, or a similar site.
- You should able to write flawless copy and understand the basics of SEO.
- You should be able to research and site studies that back up your article solutions.
- You must be using or have a great understanding of dating apps and online dating sites like Tinder, Bumble, Match.com, eHarmony, Hinge, POF, and more.
- We provide most article topics and header ideas, but we expect you to ramp fast to be able to submit articles by yourself as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or English, or potentially Communications.
- You must be able to submit (write and proofread) 1 or 2 articles per week. The average length of our articles is 1800-2200 words, so you must be comfortable with long form content.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with Content Director.
- This is a REMOTE, contract position. We foresee needing writers for the full year of 2019 (and perhaps even longer). There will be a 30 day probation period while we evaluate the quality of your content.
Please include the following:
- Sample links to your dating related articles/work
- Which dating site have you written for? (Elite Daily, AskMen, Bustle, etc)
- We pay $48 for each 2,000 word article you submit (we pro-rate if you’re articles have more or less words). Please include somewhere in your cover letter that you understand and accept our rate.
- Copywriting or Ghostwriting: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- English (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%