Graphic Designer in New York, NY, USA
Sound Off’s audio technology and turnkey event services make it possible to create a wide variety of immersive experiences — multi-DJ silent discos, conferences, guided wellness events and beyond. We are a fast growing startup in the events and technology space, looking for a multifaceted Graphic Designer who will be able to tackle a variety of print, web and packing projects. In this role, you’ll be closely supporting our sales, marketing, and events teams to develop assets to help them tell our story. If you’re ready to make a mark on the future of our company, we’d love to speak with you!
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Candidates will be responsible for tasks such as:
- Participation in key brainstorming and strategy sessions (both in-office & remotely)
- Prepare print-ready artwork from native design files and coordinate logistics with vendor
- Use existing brand assets (logos, color palettes, fonts and icons) to create new marketing materials such as single-page flyers or sales packets
- Use existing templates in Illustrator, InDesign and Photoshop to create new print-ready or web-ready variations
- Create one-page user guides for sales and on-site teams, including simplified illustrations of products, accessories, and/or corresponding diagrams
- Create packaging mockups to convey specs and general structure of packaging to vendors
- Develop large format graphics for use at tradeshows and events
- Create venue diagrams to indicate optimal event layout / traffic flow
- Implement content updates on WordPress website
- Work with CEO & Marketing team to build out annual marketing materials for sales team, using existing templates or establishing new templates
- Manage and maintain Creative Cloud folders and libraries
- Recommend and implement file management efficiencies in Creative Cloud, Dropbox, Gdrive, or other shared file platforms
- Outline processes and procedures as needed
- Experience with advertising, packaging design & print production preferred.
Strong knowledge of:
- Spatial relationships & design techniques
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Creative Cloud
- Must provide your own license for Adobe products.
Working knowledge of:
- Google Drive
- Google Docs & Sheets
- Gmail & Gcalendar
Other skills that would be great but not required:
- Web development**
- UX/UI design
This freelance position is compensated hourly, estimated at 20 hours per week.
- $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
- Packaging Design: 3 years (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 3 years (Required)
- Web Design: 3 years (Required)
- Associate (Required)
- New York, NY (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Cloud (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- United States (Required)
Overtime often available:
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%