Fashion Designer in Surry Hills NSW,Australia
We are one of the leaders and most reputable fast fashion wholesalers in Australia. Our demographic is young women aged between 16 – 35 years.
Our customers are some of the largest on-line retailers of young women’s fashion.
We are looking for a freelance fashion designer.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate who have
- 3 + years’ experience in design in the women’s apparel industry
- Advanced experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
- Tertiary qualification in Design or equivalent
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A good working knowledge of fabrication and print
- Strong attention to detail and ability to follow design briefs
- Strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Passion for fashion
- Designing multiple designs on a weekly basis.
- Researching key trends, styles & looks with the ability to translate and create commercially viable products.
- Working consistently with the Design team to maintain the existing high standard of design we offer our customers.
- Strong ability to hand sketch.
- Having an innate fashion knowledge and eye for colour, fit, construction and silhouettes in women’s fashion apparel and possess a strategic and commercial mindset
- Identifying, forecast and analyse trends in fabrics, colours and shapes.
- Driving the development of new concepts and designs
- Providing high quality sketches in a fast-paced environment.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%