Mid Weight Graphic Designer in Melbourne VIC,Australia
The Talent Mill has an opportunity for a Mid Weight Graphic Designer who is looking for regular Part time work. This is an award-winning business based in Melbourne’s South East.
Our client is a community based retailer, passionate about producing superior essentials to both men and women. This is your opportunity to work with an innovative, community minded business that is on the cusp of exponential growth.
Working alongside the Creative Director 3 days a week, this role would suit someone who is seeking Part time work potentially to keep working on freelance projects.
We are looking for a driven individual who has a clear eye for detail and strong typography skills to help elevate our clients brand message through all online and offline communications.
Daily projects will include creating email marketing campaigns, digital assets, curating content for social media, post-production and photo retouching as well as some printed material for product launches.
What We’re Looking For
- We are looking for a highly motivated, personable and organized individual who has a clear eye for detail, loves fashion and the retail industry. We are looking for someone who can thrives in an innovative, entrepreneurial environment and a self- starter.
- 3+ years experience at an agency or design-focused consumer brand
- A precise eye for clean and refined layouts specifically tailored to web and mobile platforms
- Advanced Adobe skills with prior experience in photo retouching highly regarded
- Extremely strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superb organization and attention to detail
- Ability to multi task and self-manage time effectively
- A ‘Can Do’ attitude with a positive outlook
In return you will work with a truly innovative company that is in high growth mode. This role could eventually be extended to full time.
With strong remuneration and company benefits
– we will be interviewing with urgency so don’t wait! Apply now!
The Talent Mill
– opening the door to your perfect career.
- $60,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
- graphic design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%