Senior Digital Marketer
We are looking for a quick-thinking, fast-paced, driven individual to join our team on a contract-based (work from home) to help manage client campaigns in one of the most exciting industries in the digital space. This role will initially start as a 3-month contract, and could be extended to a full-time position for the right person.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
- Develop digital strategies for client campaigns
- Setup, launch and optimize digital advertising campaign on Google Ads, - Facebook, Twitter, Quora, LinkedIn and other performance ad networks
- Design the UX for client landing pages and websites, including creating wireframes in Balsamiq Mockups
- Develop media assets including banners, landing pages, email sequences etc
- Develop and launch automated and broadcast email campaigns
- Design and launch conversion funnels including retargeting at each stage of the user journey
- Manage AB testing and implement conversion optimization strategies to improve overall campaign performance
- Liaise with clients on their digital campaigns
- Prepare weekly and monthly performance reports
- And much more…
This is a dynamic role with things changing on a daily and weekly basis. To be successful in this role you need to think quick, move fast, and love change.
The successful candidate will have
- Minimum 3 years digital marketing experience OR have run digital campaigns for their own venture (entrepreneurs welcome!)
- A solid understanding of UX design and direct response copywriting
- Intermediate level or above on Google Analytics
- Intermediate level or above on Google Ads and Facebook Ads
- Flexible work hours (to work across different timezones, and on weekends if needed)
The successful candidate will also have the following
- Be extremely organized
- Expert understanding of the English language, including written and verbal skills
- Be self-motivated, confident, energetic and creative
- Excellent internal and external communication skills
- Ability to operate under pressure and to to meet deadlines
- An eye for detail
- Ability to take on responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize, plan and complete multiple projects on-time while juggling priorities
- Ability to deliver creative and innovative thought
- This is a unique role, working in one of the most exciting areas of the digital world.
Are you up for it?
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%