Mobile Game UI Artist in Vancouver, BC,Canada
Nexus Media Ltd. is a video game company in Vancouver, British Columbia, founded by veterans in the gaming industry, and specializing in Mobile Games development.
We are looking for an experienced Mobile Game UI Artist to join our art team.
- Design and create high quality UI assets and UX flow for mobile games
- Build and maintain the UI art style for a consistent and immersive gaming experience
- Design and create high quality in-game graphics and marketing materials
- Collaborate with design and development teams through rapid iterations
- 3+ years of experience building UIs for video games and mobile games
- Strong knowledge of graphics design and UI/UX design
- Expertise in graphic design tools including Photoshop
- Excellent conceptual and illustration skills
- Experience with Flash animation preferred
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- A compelling portfolio showcasing a variety of UI genres and styles
- Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract, Freelance, Permanent
- Vancouver, BC (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%