Wedding Photographer in Toronto, ON,Canada
Freelance Photographer looking to work alongside a wedding studio. Ideal candidate will have experience photographing weddings and a natural ability to shoot in a creative manner and take direction from the team. Our professional Team Members will take care of everything before and after all shoots, from booking your weddings, to delivering the couples their final products. This leaves you free to do just what you do best. Photograph!
The Photographer we’re looking for should possess these skills
- Passionate about photographing and creating stories.
- Have previous wedding experience
- Have a mastery of composition, lighting, and posing to create stunning portraits.
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value.
- Possess attention to detail and the ability take everyday subjects and compose them creatively.
- Highly Skilled with DSLR’s (Manual Mode) Photographing, lenses, flashes, and special equipment.
- Must own full-frame DSLR, complete lens kit, and other equipment (See below for list of required equipment).
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn.
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
Lightroom 6 or CC is required.
- Primary camera (Canon 5D MkIII or higher, 5D MkII, 6D or 7D.)
- $25.00 to $65.00 /hour
- Photography: 2 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%