Wedding Videographers in Lachine, QC,Canada
- Our company is looking for experienced wedding videographers for our 2019-2020 summer weddings.
Candidates must ideally
- Be comfortable shooting with Sony Alpha series cameras.
- Have previous experience.
- Work well in fast paced environment
- Always be focused and ready
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- Be available on weekends during spring and summer
- Have a portfolio
- Work well with a team
- Be sociable and professional.
Job Type / Category
- We are looking for first and second camera shooters with wedding experience. Jobs may last up to 15 hours straight. Work is on a per contract basis.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Videography skills
- Wedding or event experience
- Company Profile
We provide high quality video & photography services in the corporate , event and wedding industries. We pride ourselves on insuring the client’s absoute satisfaction.
- Video: 1 year (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%