Digital Designer in Orangeville, ON,Canada
Green Monkey Creative is looking for a talented Digital Designer to work onsite part-time (max 15 hours a week). This position will work alongside the social media and design teams to plan and execute ongoing and campaign-driven creative elements.
Responsibilities and Duties
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and social media with a deep understanding of the modern value of social media, who can bring and execute creative social media-minded ideas and concepts to the team.
These responsibilities will include
- Static designs for website, social media or email marketing
- Concept, design and produce GIF’s, animations & motion graphics
- Develop mocks for paid social ads including link posts, carousels, video ads, etc.
- Edit and retouch photos
- Design and post on a variety of social media platforms using scheduling software
Qualifications and Skills
- A post-secondary degree/diploma in Design-related program with 3+ years of experience designing for a broad range of channels is preferred.
- Experience in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- A Portfolio which demonstrates a clean design aesthetic and excellent typography skills
- Experience in social media platforms and scheduling
- Strong communication skills including grammar and writing
- Experience in creating animations
- Skilled in creating various types of gifs
- Superior and proven attention to detail
- Ability to perform tasks quickly and under tight deadlines
- Ability to create a consistent look and feel that is on brand
- Excellent organizational and project management skills with the ability to prioritize assignments
- Ability to articulate your ideas
- Positive, professional demeanor
- Must be able to work in our office three days a week
We appreciate your interest but due to time constraints, we can only contact candidates in consideration.
- Part-time, Freelance
- Design: 3 years (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%