Content Management Specialist in Toronto, ON,Canada
Looking for a well-experienced user of Adobe InDesign and Content Management processes to consult manufacturing client with their publications.
- Barrie, when on-site.
- 3-4 months
- Data loss or corruption of source files in overall design publishing process.
- reduce time working with source files, maintain style of designs as feedback workflows happen, protection of original data as work moves across team(s) Desired
- provide more efficient design workflow, e.g. more collaboration, and work in less ‘linear’ pattern Expertise required:
- Content Management with Adobe InDesign. Work with team of (10) in R&D and possibly extended team in Marketing Dept.
- SharePoint. Also uses Salsify with InDesign plug-in
- Contract, Freelance
- Adobe Indesign: 2 years (Preferred)
- Content Management: 2 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%