Blogger - Remote work
Initial Design Group is looking for a freelance contributor to our blog covering business and growth strategy, branding, marketing, and social media topics. Success in this role may lead to additional, client-facing copywriting and copyediting opportunities.
Specific responsibilities include:
– Pitch, research, and write original blog posts that engage an audience of entrepreneurs, executives, and managers of startups and growing small- and mid-sized businesses
– Articles should cover business current events, trends, and topics of interest that offer real value to readers
– Write 500-700 word blog posts two to four times per months
– All written pieces must consist of 100% original work
Required Skills and Characteristics
– Demonstrated ability to capture the audience’s attention and convey clear, engaging concepts in short format pieces
– Experience writing about business, marketing, and branding topics or other related subjects
– Comfort working with a team, collective brainstorming, and incorporating feedback and creative direction into a final product
– Ability to work remotely using your own computer
Experience and Educational Background
– Bachelor’s degree required, graduate school experience beneficial
– Prior work experience with marketing, advertising, or public relations agencies a plus
– Current graduate students in business or business administration are encouraged to apply
- Compensation for this part-time position is competitive and commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%