Wedding Photographer in Denver, CO, USA
Freelance Photographer looking to work alongside a busy wedding firm. Ideal candidate will have experience photographing weddings and a natural ability to shoot in a creative manner and take direction from the team. Our professional Team Members will take care of everything before and after all shoots, from booking your weddings, to delivering the couples their final products. This leaves you free to do just what you do best. Photograph!
We base our company on three areas in which you should have
- Team- Able to be a team player. No big egos.
- Authentic - You are who you are. No time for liars…
- Passion - If you’re boring then…usually your work reflects it…
- 110% - Always going above and beyond.
The Photographer we’re looking for should possess these skills:
- Passionate about photographing and creating stories.
- Have shot at least 30 weddings and 10 engagements or more to be considered a First Shooter.
- Have a mastery of composition, lighting, and posing to create stunning portraits.
- Ability to take candid moments and add creative value.
- Possess attention to detail and the ability take everyday subjects and compose them creatively.
- Highly Skilled with DSLR’s (Manual Mode) Photography, lenses, flashes, and special equipment.
- Must own full-frame DSLR, complete lens kit, and other equipment (See below for list of required equipment).
- Able to meet deadlines, follow directions, and willingness to learn.
- Work a flexible schedule including after business hours/weekends if necessary.
- Have reliable transportation and maintain a professional appearance.
- Must be currently living in or near Denver, CO and have wedding pictures from the area that we can use to show your work to potential couples if you are hired.
- Must have current version of Adobe Lightroom with ability to create smart previews.
We will only consider you if you have a recent portfolio (see below for portfolio requirements). Pay starts at $50 an hour for a First Shooter and $25 an hour for Second, but can be more depending on experience and education.
- Have shot at least 30 weddings and 10 engagements or more in the last 1-2 years and have off camera flash knowledge/ability for First Shooters. Second Shooters will have at least 10 weddings in the past year.
- Full frame primary camera (ex. Canon 5D MkIII or IV, 5D MkII, 6D, 7D or Nikon/Sony equivalent.)
- Full frame Back-up camera
- Speedlights (off-camera capability required for 1st shooter)
- 70-200mm f2.8
- 24-70mm f2.8
- 35mm/50mm/85mm 1.2-2.0 (recommended)
- 16-35mm f2.8 (recommended)
- 50mm or 100mm f2.8 macro
- Must be formatted in an online gallery/galleries or similar with web link(s) to access
- Selection(s) from at least 1 wedding that showcases an ability to create a story
- Un-edited samples from multiple weddings/engagements that present mastery of basic photographic principles such as lighting, composition, framing and perspective
- Examples should include engagement photography AND formals from weddings
- $25.00 to $75.00 /hour
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Wedding Photography: 1 year (Preferred)
- Denver, CO (Preferred)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%