Photographer in Toronto, ON,Canada
About Society Socks
- Society Socks is a men’s sock subscription with a social cause. With every pair of socks sold, Society Socks donates another pair of socks to charity. We primarily sell a men’s sock subscription, though have several new products launching soon. We are based in Toronto and are looking to expand our social media and content strategy with an awesome content strategist! We’re looking forward to hearing from you - please make sure to include the word Socks in brackets after your name in your resume.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
- Interest in Fashion, Design and Social Good
- Strong Writing Skills
- Experience Managing Instagram, Twitter, Facebook and Snapchat Accounts
- Experience with Photo, Video and Text Editing Software
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Microsoft Word
- Experience Creating Video, Photo and Written Content
- Ability to work from home
- Identify Relevant or Timely Content Opportunities
- Manage a content calendar
- Social Media Posting – Video, Photo, Text
- Newsletter and Blog Management
- Manage Social Media Giveaways
- Content Growth Reporting
- Contract, Freelance
- $18.00 to $22.00 /hour
- Photography: 3 years (Required)
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your hourly rate budget range? (USD)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%