Assistant Manager, Digital Creative Operations in Jersey City, NJ, USA
Freelance Manager role reporting to Director of Digital Project Management, specializing in digital and social projects but supporting overall project management workload. Candidate must be easy to work with, productive, self-motivated, and detail-oriented.
This is a Twine Enterprise project. You need to be a Twine Pro to pitch. Click here to learn more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Act as primary point of contact and support for all assigned creative projects, photography and creative development
- Receive, vet, upload creative request forms
- Lead day-to-day development, routing and optimization of all routing and approvals
- Ensure project briefs are fully complete before commencement of work
- Gain thorough understanding of team roles in projects and processes
- Ensure projects meet business requirements
- Strong communication skills, ability to clearly and concisely communicate to team and external departments.
- Ability to problem solve and keep projects moving towards completion
- Experience in InMotion or other project management software
- Work with Channel Management to ensure delivery times and specs for all programs and media channels are met
- Gain strong understanding of brand standards to ensure all project deliverables stay “on brand”
- Responsible for meeting schedules, preparation and agenda management
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a project management or creative operations role
- Digital asset experience required
- Project management experience or proven track record in environment where organization skills are critical to successful workflow.
- Strong in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint Outlook and ability to learn internal project management software systems
- Strong verbal communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- High level of organization, attention to detail and follow through
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple priorities concurrently
- Proactive, positive and professional communication skills
- A team player with a customer service-oriented approach
- Can-do work ethic, positive attitude and willingness to roll up their sleeves and do what is necessary to get the job done.
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%