Programmers in New York, NY, USA
Framestore is interested in hearing from Freelance VR/AR Programmers to work in our NY Studio on short and long term projects.
We strive to create unique and high quality VR and AR content. Our focus is to marry beautiful Hollywood caliber visual content with AAA interactive experiences.
- Develop clean, optimized high and low level code for different platforms
- Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Maintain code, including troubleshooting, optimization and debugging
- Research creative solutions to improve efficiency and satisfy technical requirements
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with game engines, Unreal preferred
- Strong math and physics skills
- Familiarity with engine build systems and their scripting languages
Nice to Have
- Proficient with Python or C#
- Knowledge shader programming (cg/hlsl/glsl)
- Experience with VR/AR platforms
- Familiar with the Digital Content Creation tools used for game assets
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%