UX Designer in New York, NY, USA
- Customer Focus, Interpersonal Savvy and Creativity
- UX is a creative discipline and we’re looking for someone to bring their passion for great digital interfaces to our agency. The ideal candidate has a background in creative arts, has a strong development background, thrives on solving puzzles and takes ownership of an initiative beyond their responsibilities. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about the digital space, and will push boundaries.
- Creating documents that describe the user experience including wireframes, site maps, functional specs, user flows, personas, use cases, etc
- Collaboratively working with core teams (art directors, copywriters, developers, project managers, and account) to craft user experiences that satisfy the functional requirements surfaced during the strategic phase.
- Working on a range of projects including product web sites (desktop and mobile), web portals, mobile apps, enterprise applications, and interactive site tools.
- Consulting across brands, providing both UI and technical feedback to improve creative execution
- Taking initiative with prototyping ideas before execution.
- Presenting work to clients and internal teams.
- Managing a small team of freelance IA’s, providing guidance and direction
Qualifications and Experience:
- Collaborative/team player who is flexible and open-minded.
- Strong background in UI/interaction design and modern web technologies.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sensitive to user platform differences and limitations
- Understanding of mobile and modern web technologies, capabilities, and trends.
- 5+ years of experience as an Information Architect including wireframing, specifications and user cases.
- Expert in usability and best practices for web and mobile
- Interactive advertising agency experience is preferred
- Strong experience with UX design tools such as Visio or preferably OmniGraffle.
- Experience with prototyping tools such as Axure
Are you looking to pay or is this a collaboration?
Pay to hire someone
Is this ongoing work or a one off job?
How would you prefer to pay?
What’s your day rate budget range? (USD)
$250-350 (Industry average)
Do you have an estimate of the job or project length?
A few months
Are you a company or individual hiring?
Do you have internal sign off on the hire?
Do you need to hire for a specific city, country or place?
Yes, they need to be at a location (give location in job title)
When do you want to have the freelancer secured by?
What is most important for this job?
Twine can guarantee 3 relevant freelancers for an upfront fee of $650/£500. Would you like to know more?
How many freelancers do you want to contact you?
Do you have a job specification or creative brief?
Yes (please enter this in the description)
Does the freelancer need insurance?
Where did you find Twine?
You contacted me
- Public questions:
Show your interest:
Not sure what to write? Use a template:
When are you available to work on this project?
What's your rate for this job?
Enter your day rate if there's not enough information or it's an ongoing project. You can change this after speaking with the client.
How long will it take? (Optional)
If there's enough information, give an estimate of how long this job will take.
What's your usual day rate? (Optional)
Set your deposit rate:
If approved, the buyer will pay a deposit of 80%